THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

What day is today?

Slept like a log last night, thank you Mr. Muscle Relaxer - I quite enjoy my little drug induced comas. The only thing that sucks is that my back is all in knots and I cannot take them at work or I will be sitting at my desk passed out or like a slug just oozing around and not getting anything done. So, unfortunately, I must just suffer through the day and hope for the best.

Did fantabulous last night at sticking to my plan. Rang in a few calories under 1200! Not too shabby if you ask me. I also preplanned todays menu last night before the boyfriend came over.

I am proud to report that it was someone in the offices birthday today, and I resisted having any cake - even though it was my FAV - yellow cake funfetti and white frosting. Boohoo! So yes, I resisted having any of that amazingness. Mostly since we are having a catered lunch today at work and I'm planning on having a salad and some of the chicken breast that they are getting for us. Yummy! Still healthy, and tastes way better then my energy shakes!

Last night I started packing for the big move at the end of the month. I cannot tell you how much I absolutely despise packing. I have never, in my entire life, moved so I do not know necessarily how to pack things to make it easier on me to UNpack everything. I also have acquired so much stuff that its absolutely ridiculous and boarding on obnoxcious. I really need to go through and just get rid of stuff. My goal is to pack at least 2 boxes each day in order to not have to be rushing at the last minute. *sigh* Cant we just be moved in all ready?

0 comments: