THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

On Program - Day 2 Completed - Day 3, Here I come!

Tuesday was another victory in my book. While I didnt stay strictly at 1200 calories, I was only up at 1237 which is still REALLY good! I'm considering it another on plan day, because I hit the gym with my bestfriend and we walked for a half hour, then I swam a few laps in the pool. My back was really acting up after I did a few laps, so I sat in the hot tub for awhile and then in the sauna. I think with that activity, I burned atleast the 37 calories that put me over, for sure. Plus, they were a few pickle spears and a sugar free jello - so not exactly an unhealthy choice! Wahoo! So yes, I am now 2 days of on program under my belt, 5 to go to hit my weekly challenge!

Last night I took it easy on my back. Iced it, took my anti-inflammatorys, and a muscle relaxer. I slept pretty darn good. Today i'm being very careful with my back. I brought my ice pack to work and am going to ice it on and off today. That should definitely help. I'm also on a regiment with the anti-inflammatorys to take them twice a day. I'm also taking Excedrin Back & Body to take some of the edge off of the pain. I'm determined to get better.

Tonight I have a date with the 30 day Shred. Surprisingly, i'm actually not dreading it as much as I normally do. My goal is to burn at least 197 calories like I did the first time that I completed the video. I will have to really push through it and bring on the pain, ha ha. I have to be careful with a few of the exercises though, so that I dont compromise my back's healing. I really dont think that it will be that intense though, so thats why i'm entertaining the idea of doing the video. If I should feel at any time that i'm in danger of hurting myself worse, I will stop. Plus, tomorrow I have my doctors appointment, so i'm not worried too much.

Man! Yesterday I put down over 128 ounces of water. I was actually quite impressed with myself. I think the Recreate makes me thirsty, and thats why i've been getting so much water in. I think its amazing though, and I feel like it really cleanses my body out. of course, i'm not exactly a fan of peeing every five minutes, but still. My trainer says that as I put on more muscle - I will have to pee less. Such things to look forward to!

Here is my menu for today:

Breakfast: Shake (200)

Snack: Applesauce (50)

Lunch: Shake (200), Peaches (25)

Snack: Banana (90), Ritz Crackers (140)

Dinner: 1 1/2 cup Voila dinner (315), 2 cup Corn (120), 1 1/2 cup Lettuce (12), 2 tbsp Italian Dressing (50)

Total: 1202 Calories

So that's my daily plan for today! I'm going to stick to it, and be a rock star. My goal is to also match the over 128 ounces of water that I had yesterday. I'd like to meet it, which would be lovely!

Also, last night Jon and I decided that we are definitely going to get the P90x program. I am going to buy it next week! I'm actually really excited about it and cannot wait for March 1st to get started!!

0 comments: