THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 8, 2010

Manic Monday

So the Super Bowl was a bust. Why? After a few glasses of my friends amazing homemade wine, I was a munchie machine. I'm proud of myself for making it through 6 straight days of eating on target. I'm going to continue this challenge through this week.



WEEKLY CHALLENGES
1. Eat 1200 calories a day
2. Drink at least 96 ounces of water a day
3. IF my back holds up, do 2 days worth of Shred
4. Preplan every single day for 7 days
So that's the goals for the week. Eye on the prize. I'm hoping, despite my munchie monster coming out last night, that I will have a great week and a good loss!
The back was doing wonderful all weekend, but then I must have done something to it last night. Today, i'm frozen and sore and its popping again. I'm icing on and off, taking my medicine, and hoping for a quick recovery. Nothing strenuous planned for this week whatsoever.
Last week I was raving about the chicken pizza I was going to have for dinner, but it didn't end up happening. In order to rectify the situation, i'm making it tonight and i'm pretty pumped about it. It may or may not still be "chicken" pizza but it will be pizza none the less. And quite yummy at that!
Todays Menu
Breakfast: Shake (200)
Snack: Apple Sauce (50)
Lunch: Shake (200), Peaches (25)
Snack: 100 Calorie Peanut Butter Crackers (100)
Dinner: Homemade Mini Cheese Pizza (255), Creamed Corn (120), Pudding (60)
Snack: Peaches (25), Jello (10)
Dessert: Apple Cobbler (160)
Total Calorie Count: 1205

0 comments: