THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

According to the Doc...

I have once again misaligned my pelvis and my sacral joint is extremely inflamed. Thats why it hurts more when i'm sitting and I have the shooting pain running down my leg (due to inflammation of the sciatic nerve). Wonderful!

She perscribed a regime of anti-inflammatorys, muscle relaxers, ice, and no exercise for 1 week. GRR! She re-adjusted my back and also thinks I should put a doctor sholls insert in my right show because my right leg is a little bit shorter then the left? Apparently? She thinks it has something to do with the way it healed when I broke it about 15 years ago. Lovely. So yes, I will be putting a doctor sholls in my right shoe from now on. I am willing to try ANYTHING to keep this from happening.

Man. I'm really bummed that I cannot exercise for another week, but I am happy that I started the perscribed regime two days ago, so I have a leg up on healing quicker!!

0 comments: