THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I Did It!

I am happy to report that day 1 of my no binge challenge was a success. I stayed within my 1200 calorie limit and I am SO proud of myself! It was a real tuffy too, because my dad made home made sauce and meatballs. I'm a sucker for pasta. It is my BIGGEST weakness. Luckily, I had leftover pasta from my Voila dinner I cooked on Friday and I ate that rather then the other pasta. It was delicious too!

So yes, day 1 of 7 was a real success. Its the little things that make the most dramatic changes. Now, to tackle today with the same will power. I believe that today will be easier because right after work i'm headed over to the BFF Jen's and we are going to go to the gym. We are going to walk on the treadmill (because of my back) and then we are going to go swimming. Low intensity, low impact. Its better then sitting on my hiney doing nothing! Then for dinner we are going to split a Subway Footlong. I've figured out my calories and I can have a 6 inch turkey sub on wheat with lettuce, onion, spinach, tiny bit of mustard, a mini bag of baked lays, and a diet coke for 420 calories! WOOHOO!

***

Todays Menu:

Breakfast: Shake (200)

Snack: Sugar Free Applesauce (50)

Lunch: Shake (200), Peaches (25), Ritz Bits Peanut Butter (140)

Snack: Applesauce (50)

Dinner: 6 inch Turkey Sub on Wheat with lettuce/onion, baked lays, diet coke (420)

Snack: Banana (115)

Today's Planned Total Calorie Count: 1200!

***
Dearest boyfriend brought me back my Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. He was going to do it yesterday afternoon before he went to work and then thought better of it. This morning he was still telling me that his legs are KILLING him and that he will not be doing that tape of his own free will until this weekend, ha ha. I think its absolutely hilarious, because I am feeling much better all ready and he is still hobbling around. I plan on doing the tape again tomorrow night. Going to get buff!

Boyfriend and I have decided that we are going to look into getting the P90X for ourselves. We are looking to start it on March 1st. Seriously, I cannot tell you how excited that I am for this program. If you know anyone who is currently using it, please let me know! We both want to get into shape and this seems to be a great tool to use to get our butts in gear! So after I finish the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred, i'm going to put in our P90x order!!

0 comments: