THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

In The Throws...

... of a temper tantrum.

I have been religiously icing my back on and off and taking my anti-inflammatorys for two days now. My goal for this evening? To do a session of the 30 Day Shred. Why? Because I am an overzealous idiot.

It has become apparent to me throughout the day that I am getting worse, not better. Thank the good lord that I have a doctors appointment scheduled from 11 AM tomorrow morning. I dont think I could take much more of this.

Why was I in the throws of a temper tantrum? Because I irrationally believe that my body is sabotaging me purposely so that I will not be able to workout and thusly remain fat. I was complaining to my boyfriend and he all but made me swear I was not going to work out tonight. I was stomping my feet and prepared to have a full out tantrum when he text me: "Its not worth the damage youre doing to yourself" to which I said "I am bitter, its almost summer!" and he texts me back: "I know. Youre sexy to me baby and thats all that matters".... *melt*

I feel better about not exercising tonight... but am hopeful for a fast recovery!!

0 comments: