THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

My Valentines Day

:) Slept in and awoke to boyfriend and Zoe (his little girl) coming into the bedroom with Jon carrying a bouquet of pink roses and Zoe carrying a pink tennis racquet! "Hi Meana" Zoe kept saying, hah. "Happy Valday!" :) She's a cutie. I got the sweetest card that i've ever been giving. Seriously, I was so close to tears. He wrote to me that he cannot wait for us to move in together and cannot wait to start our lives together and about how he was never going to let me go *tears* - boyfriend is not mushy or fushy at all so for him to write such romantic words floored me! In addition to my roses and pink tennis racquet he got me a new windshield wiper for my car because mine just broke! What a practical man :)

1 comments:

Blossom said...

Practical AND romantic....the best of both worlds!