THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Darn The Crescent Rolls!

My nemisis is any Pillsbury baked item fresh from the oven. ugh! I went over my calories by 241 calories last night due to some pillsbury crescent rolls. I will admit that they were quite tasty. Oh well, you cant just throw away an entire week just because of one day! This has just strengthened my resolve.

My back, knock on wood, is feeling all right today. I'm going to keep doing the routine and hope that by Thursday I am up and running (and Shredding with Jillian!). I'm sick of being an invalid and not able to do all the things I want to be doing. I want to shred so bad I can taste it! But I also know that if I dont give myself the time to heal, it will take me twice as long to get better. Darn common sense!

Tonight I am determined to hit my 1200 calories and not a calorie more then that! My menu for today is:

Breakfast - Shake (200)

Snack - Applesauce (50)

Lunch - Shake (200), Peaches (25)

Snack - Ritz (100)

Dinner - Mini cheese homemade pizza (255), 2 Cups of Creamed Corn (120), 3 cups of lettuce (20), 2 tbsp dressing (50), 2 Jellos (20)

Dessert - Apple Crisp (160)

Pretty good menu if I do say so myself. I am planning on heading home, finishing up my laundry and putting it away, cleaning out my car (omigosh its horrible!), and taking a nice hot bath to oke my sore muscles. Then I will wait for my lovely boyfriend and go to bed!

YAY!

0 comments: