THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 12, 2010

Friday Fun Day

Mmm I am having the most delicious breakfast! I took frozen strawberries and microwaved them until they turned into a syrupy consistency, then made oatmeal and poured the strawberries on top of the oatmeal and stirred. Omigosh, I am absolutely in love with this little concoction. What a great breakfast food!

So I ordered the P90X last night and i'm so anxious to receive it! I know that its going to take about a week, but I am just so excited about it. I'm ready to really challenge and change my body. I've read so many blogs by people who are doing P90X and it has changed their lives. I'm ready to be one of them!

I think another reason i'm so excited is because in 2 weeks we get the keys to our apartment. I'm beyond thrilled about it. Hopefully, I will have my P90X before the big move, and we can get started with our new lives together in our new apartment with our new work out plan! Jon has decided that he is going to do the program with me, and I'm so pumped about it. We will be sexy by swimsuit season!

In other news, I weighed in today at 152.8, which is a gain of 0.2 - I'm not very concerned about it and basically think of it as a maintain week. I'm ready to put forth a lot of effort and get moving for the next week!

0 comments: