THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, February 15, 2010

Just another Manic Monday

What a weekend. I was more then off plan. I do not even want to relive the bad decisions that I made all weekend. I had an amazing valentines day with the man I love and thats all that matters to me. I seriously love him more then words could even describe. *happy sigh*

So I checked the status of my order and it looks like I may get my P90X in the mail today or tomorrow! WOWZERS! I'm seriously very pumped about it arriving so that I can start as soon as possible! I want to get in bikini body shape before the pool opens at the apartment, for sure. I know Jon is just as excited. We dont move for 2 weeks, and we are plannign to start it after we are moved in - but I may have to get started as soon as possible. I'm really just too excited.

I also start back at the gym with my personal trainer tomorrow. I've been out of commission for almost 3 weeks since hurting my back. I'm finally feeling like I can get back to work. The pain is minimal, if any, and very managable. I'm just happy to be moving in the right direction (which means less weight on the scale!).

2 comments:

Little Miss Fatty Pants said...

Beachbody products are amazing. I hope you get tons out of your order.

Make sure you take it slow with your trainer. You don't want to hurt yourself some more and make any damage permanent.

=)

Amanda said...

I am definitely taking it slow tomorrow with my trainer, thank you so much for your concern! :) Gotta start somewhere, so I will definitely be on light to moderate duty, for sure. And i'm SO excited for my beachbody program to come tomorrow!