THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, February 5, 2010

It's Friiiiiday!

Today's Weigh In!

I lost 1.8 lbs!

I'm very pysched about my loss. It's a step in the right direction. I cannot wait to get out of the 150's and back to the 140's where I was standing firmly for all of last year. Surprisingly enough, my pants are feeling much looser, so I can tell that my training sessions have been working to make me smaller, even if the pounds are falling right off quickly.

I have delicious dinner plans for tonight that make me so excited for 5 o'clock to just get here all ready! I'm making mini chicken pizzas. I've going to take a sandwhich thin, put on a piece of cheese, some sauce, and some shredded up grilled chicken and bake em! Omigosh! I'm just so excited. Its going to be a very good dinner, yum yum yum.

Today's Menu:

Breakfast: Shake (200)

Snack: Apple Sauce (50)

Lunch: Shake (200), peaches (25)

Snack: 100 Calorie peanut butter crackers (100)

Dinner: 2 Mini Pizzas (401), Lettuce 920), 2 tbsp dressing (50)

Dessert: Apple Crisp (160)

Total: 1206

WAHOO! Sounds wonderful to me!

0 comments: