THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 4 - Feeling Motivated

I DID IT! Last night I officially clocked in with a daily calorie count of: 1197! That completes day 3 of my 7 day challenge of eating on point and not bingeing! *snoopy dance*

Also to be celebrated is the fact that I listened to dear boyfriend and didnt work out last night. I spent the night on an ice pack and laying down. I even went to bed a little early last night and woke up feeling refreshed. I could use a few more days of that, for sure.

Today, I'm seeing my doctor to get a diagnosis on the back and an ETA on when I might be able to work out again without causing any damage. I'm hopeful that we can just re-adjust my back/pelvis and give it a few days to heal and I should be back in the game. I can almost feel the Jillian Michaels burn! I never thought that I would actually CRAVE working out... maybe it's because i'm finally in the "weight loss mindset" or maybe its because I only want what I can't have... either way, i'm going to roll with it. Its in my best interest to just relax, heal, and be good to my body so it will be good to me.

Tomorrow is week 1 weigh in and i'm getting pretty excited for it. I just FEEL like i'm going to have a loss. Hopefully, that is the case for sure. We shall see! I will report first thing in the morning with the morning weight. I feel like i've had a pretty good weight and it feels amazing to be back in the right mind set. I did Weight Watchers for 2 years and lost 53 pounds. Then for about a year I just couldnt count a single point or lose weight anymore. I've maintained my weight loss for over a year without really trying too much. Now, i'm ready to lose more weight! Its taken me a very long time to get this mindset in place and I finally think i'm here!

Since I all ready posted my menu for yesterday last night, I will post my menu for today!

Morning - Shake (200)

Snack - Apple Sauce (50)

Lunch - Shake (200), Peaches (25)

Snack - Peanut Butter Crackers (100)

Dinner - 1 serving of Voila Chicken Parm (260), 2.5 ounces of grilled chicken breast (73), 1 1/2 cup lettuce (13), 1 tbsp of Catalina Dressing (25)

Dessert - 1 Dole Apple Cinnamon Crisp (160)

Total Calories: 1206

Yep! So thats what my day will consist of today. I'm planning on stick with this, for sure. My dad is grilling chicken up tonight, so i'm going to save some of mine for tomorrow and eat the rest with my all ready made penne pasta parm that I have left overs from yesterday. Should be a delicious and ON TARGET kind of day!

All right - headed to the doc!

0 comments: