THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Getting Prepped

I just checked my tracking number and it looks like my P90X is slated to arrive today. I have to say that i'm seriously excited. I'm going to check out everything tonight when I get home from my trainers and get myself educated so that I can get everything in place to start the program. I will do my grocery shopping tomorrow, for sure.

Tonight i'm back to the trainers and intend on taking it lightly. They know about my back problems, so we are going to ease me back into my workout routine. I dont anticipate anything crazy happening by any means. Its just good to finally be getting back to the grind.

Last night Jon and I took my "before" pictures for P90X. I've decided not to post them until the 30/60/90 day period has passed because.

0 comments: