THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Calling It A Night

Had a little bit of a menu change because I hit the grocery store after work. Decided to make a Voila Chicken Parmigana Skillet Sensation. Absolutely my favorite. So I had half of that and boxed the other half up for tomorrow. I also got some delicious snacks like 100 calorie popcorn, 100 calorie crackers and cheese, dole apple crisp, and some 100 calorie sandwhich thins. I'm definitely going to enjoy these little snacks!

Here's what I ended up eating today:

Breakfast: Shake (200)

Snack: Applesauce (50)

Lunch: Shake (200), Banana (90)

Snack: Ritz (140), Peaches (25)

Dinner: Voila (360), Lettuce (12), Dressing (50), Cheese (60), Jello (10)

And, just as I promised dearest boyfriend, I resisted the urge to do the 30 Day Shred even after my pain medicine kicked in and I was no longer feeling the intense pain.

Well, time to finish watching last nights LOST and I have a date with my ice pack!

0 comments: