THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Trip, Stumble, Ouch

Last night's company dinner was a blur of cheese, crackers, wine, and food from the delicious Hyde Park Steakhouse. I'm suffering today from my indulgences. But even though I tripped, stumbled and scraped my knees with my food choices, i'm not going to feel guilty or quit. Today is a new day and I'm ready to keep my momentum carrying me forward.

Today I woke up feeling incredibly achey. My joints and back are still killing me. I've taken some ibruprofen, so i'm hoping that it kicks in pretty quick. It also snowed a couple inches last night and I sit her contemplating why I live in Ohio, hah.

Today I have armed myself with a menu to follow, my full water bottles to drink, and a fresh frame of mind. I'm going to stick to my 1200 today and have a great day. Why? Because I am CHOOSING to have a good day. I'm CHOOSING to be on my plan, and i'm CHOOSING to work towards my next manicure (which I get as soon as I hit 150!).

I'm in charge, I'm powerful, and i'm on my way to skinny!

0 comments: