THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Starting Day Numero Uno

Tonight is definitely going to prove to be a challenge. We are having our company dinner at a fancy steak house. I've all ready ordered the filet mignon (I cannot pass up tender juicy steak!). I've all ready figured out my calories for the day up until the filet. I'm going out on a limb and thinking that it will be a 6 oz filet, however i'm not sure what they are serving with it. I've left myself a bank of 261 calories for the side dish and salad that I know will accompany the dinner. Oh, and I plan of having a small glass of champagne as well. I've also all ready decided to skip out on any dinner rolls that may be served.

Last night I had the boyfriend take my measurements. I was a little surprised with the numbers, but now I have a beginning point to work from. I'm very happy I had him do it. I officially weighed in this morning at 154.4 on my home scale. The home scale is what I will be using moving forward with this blog. I am going to weigh myself officially every Friday.

I have found that since i've started taking the Recreate I feel a lot more alert and not as drowsy as I have been. Its fantastic. I'm not jittery or shakey, and I'm able to focus and concentrate on my work/homework/whatever. Its been a fantastic addition to my daily life. Starting tonight, I am also going to begin taking a daily multivitamin so that I can build up my immune system and hopefully not get sick again this winter.

0 comments: