THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Thursday, January 28, 2010

30 Day Shred - Day 1

Holy OUCH! Uhm, yeah. I definitely underestimated the 30 Day Shred. I'm in Circuit 1 and it absolutely kicked my hiney for all 25 minutes of it. From warm up, two the circuit training, and the cool down - I burned a total of 197 calories. I felt every-single-minute.

I sit here, muscles quivering, hands shaking, completely sweaty and exhausted. My first impression? I never want to subject myself to this pain again... BUT - thats not what this is about. This is about kicking butt, taking name, and getting in my itsy bitsy teeny weeny green and white polka dot bikini. Yes. Tomorrow is another day.

For now... my quivering muscles and I have some Real Housewives of Orange County to watch... it's my guilty pleasure...

1 comments:

BEE said...

omg you sound like me with the real housewives show
and you sound like me when i started but eventually you will be able to do all 3 in one day and burn almost 800 cals

its great and works i promise