THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Friday, January 29, 2010

Jillian Michaels Kicked My Behind

Wow. I woke up this morning and i'm VERY sore from last nights Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred. I'm more sore from that DVD then I have been after my workouts with my personal trainer. Absolutely great DVD. I can't wait to find out what is in store for me when I bump up a level!

Tonight I have an appointment with my personal trainer. I'm going to gain, but I just get so sick of looking at their scale. We've decided that we are going based on my scale and thats the end of the story. It still gets discouraging when you eat and drink all day and then try and get an accurate weight on the scale.

Today my friend Kaleena and I started our Easter Bunny Challenge! We are going to go from today until April 2nd and having a little "biggest loser" challenge. At the end of this, whoever loses the greatest percentage of weight has to take the loser to a movie. I'm seriously excited. I feel like I am a winner either way because I will get to hang out with my Kaleena whether I win or not. It will be nice for both of us too have a little competition with each other, I live for friendly competition!

2 comments:

BEE said...

my mom and autn do the same kinda challenges
hope ya win

BEE said...

oh they are delish
but you definately need the parmesan cheese on them
i hope your weekend is great as well