THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

So last night I went to the gym and faced the music. I weighed in at 156 lbs. Not too shabby considering I spent the entire day eating and drinking (which dramatically throws off your weight be up to several pounds). I was much happier then I thought I was going to be.

Last nights work out was just upper body because my lower back has been acting up. Sometimes my pelvis comes out of alignment and it causes inflammation in my lower back. So, we skipped all the leg works outs and focused on the arms. I was glad I went, because at least i'm staying in the routine.

Came home and cooked myself a dinner! I had a DELICIOUS mozzarella grilled cheese sandwhich that I made, along with a big salad, a pudding, one of my protein bars, and a delicious Apple Crisp snack that I bought. I was definitely looking forward to my dinner. I even had 30 extra calories left that I used to have two club crackers.

Official daily calorie count for Tuesday, January 26th: 1200

0 comments: