THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Me Me Me!

In the interest of keeping it real, here's a little diddy about me!

My name is Amanda and i'm a 23 year old college student/full time employee in the beverage distribution industry. I am a recent graduate with my Associates Degree from the University of Phoenix and am back full time and working on my Bachelors Degree.

I currently live at home which I absolutely love and which poses its own challenges in and of itself. We will get into that more later. I have an absolutely amazing Mother who is my cheerleader and my balance. I live with both my Mother and Father and a younger brother. I absolutely love living there, being around them, but I dislike that theres always something available to snack (aka binge) on.

Next month, at the end of February, I'm moving in with my boyfriend Jon. We will be celebrating our 9 month anniversary on February 1st and i'm so incredibly in love with him. We are very excited to be taking the next step in our relationship and co-habitating *or living is sin as my Mom puts it, ha*

I should start out by saying that I havent always had a weight problem. I was a skinny minny growing up, doing gymnastics, playing softball, and doing the dance team in high school. I was very active and didnt realize that without this daily exercise that eating whatever I wanted would eventually catch up to me... and oh did it ever!

Once I hit college I gained the Freshman 15 plus + 35. I wasnt happy with myself, but didnt know what to do about it. Thats when I joined Weight Watchers. In 2 years I managed to lose 50 lbs and was very happy with myself. After doing the same routine for so long my heart wasnt in it and I needed a change. I stopped following weight watchers and went back to the sea of dining on whatever I so desired.

To put a stop to my destruction I joined up with a personal trainer. That brings us to the current time! My trainer has me on a 1200 calorie diet, meal shakes, and protein bars. It has taken some getting used to but I'm doing a good job getting my morning and lunch time shakes in, the bars are shaky, and so is my resolve to only have 400 calorie dinners.

Thats why i'm creating this blog - to be my source of accountability! I'm starting fresh, and starting over. Tonight, I will step on the scale at my personal trainers and have much to account for. But this is the new beginning, so I will live and learn. In my tool box I have the following: a daily planner, Wii Fit, a trainer twice a week, protein shakes and bars, vitamins, Recreate diet supplement, and now this blog.

I will be taking my measurements tonight and posting them tomorrow for all to see. I will also be taking before pictures, and if i'm feeling daring - i will take them in my bikini that I hope to wear this summer without frightening small children or having people blind themselves.

More to come!

0 comments: